About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Friday, November 20, 2009

20/11

ytd
i went taufu house go school with him & his bro..
he got 2 new doggy = =.. 1 is guard another 1 inside house keep play only..
that doggy keep follow me..lick my foot = ="|
taufu teach me abit rubic cube..forgot formula *paiseh eric*
>>>>
SJK[C] tsun jin graduation ... getting more sux
last year 2008 s6 alot came o.O ..
beh bear, pwd 6m's father =), cheng ang..jia shiuan, eric fong .. bla bla bla.. kam hor too O.o
bear & pwd still so hamsap
we all walk together like gangster = =|| 10ppl++

then go find my cat mammy .. still got few follow come = = make me & kai ma so fish

anyway the school is bullshit now..
speechless ..

I wan watch 2012 T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment