About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

.................................................8 months.............McD? .........

I thinking once and once again,
I think that I'm the one who destroy it, it's too late to realize & to regret.
It's nothing to do with it anymore, just let it go.


4 days more for the revenge, but I'm sure its gotta lose again.
We should start training since Monday, but why is a need to change player & vote vote vote..till today Wed. ... they still haven't train... & if u guys not happy with my way of teaching or leading you... why u still wanna ask for me to train...
even u learn, but you not happy with how i gonna train u...u wont learn anything..
u guys proofed it, every game must take it serious, you may improve from it...but what you guys did? in pub games...no nid last hit? plz dun underrate ur enemy..

You guys still wanna argue for "Ks" issue ... look @ enemy team... they all gank together always...they never argue about ks...

remember what you guys join the team when the day start u have ur McD IDs....
Is to play to higher level games, but you guys .......
fine i gonna apply vote for changing leader...since u guys not happy with me ... its meaningless for me to do the leader...even stay in the clan...

if u not happy with me when im rage, behave urself 1st.. wad u did ? i taught u ... u juz wan to proof me U NOE how to do it? if thats all u guys wont exist @ higher lvl rooms..

No comments:

Post a Comment