About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Exam over & time for "PARTY"

It's friday friday~ exam over that day~
partying partying~ yea~ fun fun fun~
looking forward to the weekend~
[Waiiiit~ Don't close my bloggie for the Friday lyrics :( ]

Last Friday[13/5], exam is over...
yea~got all the result this week..
3A 5B :D
very sastified
It's actually an improvement for me [might look crap for you, but it's good for me :D]

Especially for the BM, I just got memorized everything of the novel, Panas Salju in within hours of last minute revision and before that I never read it before :P
Oh yea~last minute revision, that's my style :D

as for Sejarah, this probably is my highest score ever :D
yea, I'm sucks for History subject because I'm looking forward and not looking back the past [lol]

I'm totally sick of this subject, History...
In Form 1, kinda regretted, the teacher ain't really good[myself either :p]
she would just let the students making noise, do their shiats while she just continue her teaching...
In Form 2, being a hater of a teacher, as a result, you won't study well for that subject @@
But... could she just stop talking things that out of topic? You teaching us History not Islamic stuffs, okay?
What I learnt from you is those insya-allah bla bla bla, I can't remember anything else for god sake!

Oh wai...@ form 3, Mr Lam teaches us [current class teacher as well]
he's very funny & kinda perverted...
I will always focus in his class :D
A-E class jealous us for our History subject teacher x)
===============================================
last Saturday!!! [14/5]
the "ENGLAND" day!! xD

that day, we were planned to have a dinner at some random mamak stall & watch football match...
but things gone different xD
Lemon got tricked by us, Alex do pilot again -.-
-------------------------------------------------------------
Playing dota with DD & Chen aka Exc in the morning...
got some epic adrenaline ROFL-moment like the duo-sphere xD
learning to make a video for that though :P

in afternoon, lemon coming to my house o.O
he got bored at home due to his "snail-in-the-net"
then he go discover all over my bro's laptop & found that stupid "300" movie [its somewhat a parody]
lololol
"gu gu~~ ga ga~~" lmfao
involved lots of american idol scene/"ppls"

then go "england" play borderlands, flatout 2...
fun fun fun~

went to dinner @ the mamak opposite to "england"
ROTFL when we were calling to Yu Keen to ask what's the match for today & heard a girl voice & she dropped the call
end up making us trash talking & doubt that his sister is busying taking photos [lololol]

then when Lemon still eating, we plan to troll him by getting disappeared from there! XD
the situation lasted for at least 20minutes lmfao
Lemon keep on calling & we just ignore it..
In fact, we were still in there but hiding somewhere :p
as you see, the mamak owned 2 shop, example A & B, lemon in B & we hiding in A xD

after that, we decide to head back UK instead xD
play fifa & dota until 11pm @@
----------------------------------------------------------------------
today again~ british time xD

its more than 3 month already...

No comments:

Post a Comment