About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Sunday, July 3, 2011

What's Life in 3A & Tuition ? o.O

Well, recently our school have class switching for form 3 [again, for the 2nd time]
For this time, I'm involved =-=
Den & I being switched from 3B to 3A, sounds like a good news for being switched into the top class, huh?

it don't sounds good to me
top class = hell class...
more pressure, freak teachers =-=

On the first day being in A class, I got accused by Pn. Adib twice & maths teacher (I don't know how to write her name) once =-=

COME ON!
I WAS JUST LYING DOWN THE TABLE & DOING YOUR WORKS

Most ridiculous was that I was facing and looking at Pn. Adib & listening to what's she talking about, yet she accused me I was sleeping ?!

IF lying down a table = sleeping
then why the fuck human invented bed for ?!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
oh well,
I [being forced to]started to go tuition as well now :O
at martin aka PTM. . .

Now I witnessed by my ownself,
Indeed, they are childish @@
Eventhough I don't found them playing those YuGiOh thingy
but their behaviours & reaction, I do found it's very lame & childish...
I mean...
come on, have you ever seen or did such thing like a guy lying down on the table & making those "fart" noise ?!!

[=facepalm=]

Be a man, FACE for what you'd done & not trying to ERASE what you'd done!
Don't be a kiddo(even you are ones),
if you found that leaving some sarcastic/offensive comments and then removing it is a fun thing to do,
then dare you do it in REAL
because..
Once you spoken up, you can't erase the words away from people's mind

I'm not trying to make this problem goes wild,
sometime things had been tolerated up to limit & it should be settled...
----------------------------------------------------------------
Pra Pre-Test is on next week
PMR is on 2-3 months later :O

I heard that after this test, there's going to be class switching, again...
I badly wanted to get back into B class =-=

I miss y'all!
----------------------------------------------------------------



事情永远不是想象中的那么美好,
我可以做的就只好祝福你

No comments:

Post a Comment