About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Unknown WiFi network O.o & bla bla bla alot..

Yesterday,
my bro back...
Don't know he is training for ELECTRONIC ENGINEER or Photographer...
He bought a new camera & new hp..
My bro in my old memory is like a Otaku(=p paiseh Otaku-宅男)
He gaming when his free ...
Such hard to get his ass away from computer & go out...
But now...hes like taking photo around...

People changes..yeah...
After so much things happened to me continuosly...
also to my family....

Soon I'll scream it all out on here...
Don't feel writting it for now...about my family problems....

--------------------------------------------------------
Between, Im now using bro laptop with an unknown WiFi network ...
Great...beens month no online..

----------------------------------------------
Exam ended...
7A 1C(History 58..once again)
=(
Sejarah always drag me down...Im getting C or D for History subject always..never A/B

Between that last day exam - History AHH
I went to interview for that part time job - Teacher Assistant
They tell me that will inform me next week(this week)
But didn't get any call around..
haiz failure...

I'm also kind of shocked when I got so much As'
But honestly
the question is damm easy[i not lansi please) because a lot of it's questions are Form 1...
Somemore Chinese is 60% the same of last year paper ..

History - Half of the question is Form 1 .. Another Half is form 2..
great ... if I'm didn't said it wrong...
Form1 History teacher didn't even taught C.9-11 (Question sources)
Form 2 - Didn't remember some....

So I can said that the paper is all guessing

OR maybe just said that I got nothing to do @ home just study study then get such result?
-----------------------------------------------
I lazy mentioned what's happening @ KDE(wed)

Oh yeah guys...can inform me if you found any part time job..
I need it...

No comments:

Post a Comment