About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Yesterday~DeMonSeraph clan was borned!

DMS ...
DeMonSeraph ...
Maybe known as former McD?
I just pull all McD members over here...
Dennis told me he had enough for teams...but he will help out sometimes...
Even I hate him sometimes for not accepting how peoples say him, judge him...

You guys know me...
I play every game seriously, no matter I was piece of crap on it...
I not saying that I can't jokes with...
Just please be serious with me when I am...

You guys think that..
We are playing games...
Just stay relax & enjoy it...

Games must be play with seriously for me..
In teams, no matter you are my best friend...
How close to me...
I just treat you my team member...
If you do it wrong, you know what's I'm going to do next...

For now, we aimming for the victorious against LSS
--------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment