About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Friday, June 18, 2010

Quick post~

Sorry for didn't clean up the mess for nearly two weeks~ =p
Alright, I was trying to tell you all bout' how busy I was @ the holiday xD
Still haven't finish...
I'm sure will be a super long post ever xD
Busy spend rest of my holiday well @ gaming =p

Holiday is going an end ._.
My folios,
I didn't even think bout' it...
Didn't start History folio though it's should be passed up during exam but I will pass up the week after holiday [Getting a lower mark for sure]

Oh yeah~ the book I newly reached chapter 3 lols
Oh yeah~FIFA...
I only watched the match Argentina VS Nigeria...
Both team goalkeepers are awesome, poor Messi can't net once xD
I don't have Sports package so I really depends on free broadcasting channels...
But mostly broadcasting @ 2:30AM live ._.||
Don't wanna become panda, but I will if it's Final match xD

Support Brazil, Spain & Argentina
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's wrong with you these days?
You looks weird to me,
You kept on saying you were nothing, but the more you said so, the more I getting worry...
Cheer up, kay?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sicked of believing, giving a damm on you guys,
You guys were just using me,
Why I'm being so helpful for? People just using me...
I don't even know how to write the word, "friend" anymore....
===================================================================
Confusing what is real....

Oh crap, damm Farihah I hate you...
Gotta cut my hair soon,
Damm it, you aren't discipline teacher,
Don't you try to hold us up....
YOU JUST CAN'T....


Sorry if any grammar mistaken =X

No comments:

Post a Comment