About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Father's day?

Father's day nothing special to me,
Tonight will going back to celebrate with grandpa...

Though they were lost contact with us...
My sister called them to come over our place[they don't know we moved]
I will explain what happen to my sister soon...

Some of my aunts came over & try to help out...
So they reconnected with us @@

I missed them though they were not giving a hand out when we were in trouble...


Haiz...


Father's day, looking on the others,
envy them that they got such a nice father...

at least not like mine....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment