About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Lazy ._. & i got job! =D

Hmm, I promised to update 3 long post...
but I think its unnecessary for now...
its about 31/7, now only update, who will be interested to see? XD
Pretty happy, learned how to play roller in within 2 hours...

About that incident with Moral+Seni teacher, its pretty been awhile too...
I think just let it vanished from our memories, its not happy memory why we want to keep it, right? so I decided don't want to write bout' it...

About my sister, I will write it soon...
I felt it getting more serious ._.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Oh yeah! I just got a job!! =D
(Eteam Trading) Freelance Dealer[Selling handphones]
the link is here:
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1316584

TRADE-IN ACCEPTABLE

Dealing method:
- CASH ONLY (NO CREDIT CARD / INSTALLMENT)
- deposit RM 100 - 200 (MAYBANK 112344287XXX / AMBANK 23320120040XXX)
- FULL REFUNDABLE IF NO STOCK
COLLECTION :
- SAME DAY AFTER 8 PM (DEPOSIT BEFORE 3 PM)
- NEXT DAY
- OTHER DAY U DECIDE
COD PLACE :
- TESCO PUCHONG (BEFORE 4 PM)
- MID VALLEY (7 PM)
- CARREFOUR SRI PETALING (6 - 9 PM)
- DIGITAL MALL (5 - 8 PM
By delivery[charges from RM10-30]:
A) RM 10 W.M
B) RM 20 E.M
C) RM 30 (PERSONAL DELIVERY TO YOUR PLACE AFTER 9 PM)

When you dealing with my "boss", tell him my name[Adrian Chong] & the price I offer
so that I could get my salary~!

If wanted to buy handphone, ask me for price
I won't be dealing with you/sending the product to you...
I'm just introducing/giving price...
My salary is commission based, I don't have base salary ><

Help help help~
------------------------------------------------------------
After exam end, the next day[Sat.]
went to CC with old mates XD
Den, Alex & Jack WXH
additionally, DD kor[play @ BS]

DD, How come you get so pro?! T-T
long time no play BS...
Old Sweet & fun memories @ L4D2/NFS MW
------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday,
@ SFZ...
The atmosphere was being spoilt badly by....
aiks...
YOU'RE NOT BEING INVITED! YOU GUYS ARE HAVING FUN & ENJOYING YOURSELF BUT YOU DIDN'T CARE BOUT' OUR FEELINGS!

Erin, don't blame on yourself...
You just mention that you going, you didn't invite them to come over...

There's no next time I guess because we're not going to there anymore...
geesh...
Wasting time & money...
------------------------------------------------------------
[DMS] DeMonSeraph ...
Trying hard to find replacement to take over the former member place/substitutes...

DD kor, we need you ><

2 more to go,
Alex not much like going to CC...
& some other members just don't seems their improvements...

4 comments:

  1. haizz..
    they ask me gt go where..
    den i say gt go SFZ ..
    but anywhere.. i oso wan sry to u all..
    make dou ky unhapii..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 很多人都不爽啦。。。没关系啦。。
    不要怪自己

    ReplyDelete