About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Friday, August 6, 2010

zap zap~!

*zap zap* Lightning quick post~ xD
It's been awhile I didn't update it...
I saw some dust & spiderwebs too @@

I got no time to update, too busy...
Rushing folios, rushing this & that homeworks...checking forums..
Exam coming soon too...

soon I got 3 post to bring up here =X [Roller+Carnival that day, Moral that day -.-| & family issues =X]
-------------------------------------------------------------
I had thoughts of what I'm going to get but got no job = no money ._.
I want it with good audio quality[with 3.5mm audio jack], good camera quality & WiFI, no slider/flip/QWERTY xD
LG KM900 Arena ~ RM890 Original ><
I know it's pretty aged but I don't care..
It meets my requirement~!
As long as it's still available @ market, it consider new to me XD
---------------------------------------------------------------
I'm awakened...
As I should for way more earlier...

It's NOT WORTH! WAKE UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment