About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Monday, September 20, 2010

15.9 JK+LS Bday =) [PHOTOS]

Photos[from ky/erin]
still got tons of it, curry mui lazy upload .-.

Erin & me

me & curry mui xD


wth? AirAsia?



dennis trying to hide from snapshots & run to us

I quickly borrow JK hp & capture this xD


got 2 left[yu keen & taufu] b4 this photo taken .-.


during 2nd session, all of us

thx to alex's bro

neh the girls gone to toilet take photos[promote hp]


while the boys are headaching of the bills =.=


yenn mui trying to block the screen ==

*look clearly macam ada ghost neh xDD*

take a closer look...

look @ dennis, the elf

when the girls singing we, boys' title song[什么小小鸟] xD

*start to HIGH*

[our room is pretty big]


JunKuan & me [lols, ky & erin keep wanna take our photos ==]


hmm...all boys singing xD [im on the right there, u cant c me xD]


our bday boy[junkuan]



No comments:

Post a Comment