About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Saturday, September 11, 2010

"lumber jacks' chopping" trip & info for the party

1st,
of course I'm not going to tell you story or what...
the lumber jacks = me, lemonden, jk & jack
of course, we aren't going to chop trees xD

Well,
Woke up in the morning @ 8am, online-play dota & do my job...
saw offline msg from Alex, says that he can't come due to shifting isn't done yet but he will pay for the cake for JK+LS's bday!! XDD
until 10:30 walk to LRT bla~~


1105, reach @ TS
well, there's a lemon late than me xDD


1st stop - romp @ TS [ljk recommend o.0]
well, unexpectedly lacks of choice~~

Walk through the sky bridge > Sg. Wang
as usual, the "smart business group" is there...
I mean the scamming group =3=
[for more details, refer to Lemon's blog]

--ABOUT JUNKUAN+LEE SEE BIRTHDAY----
**要看华语版的,请按下一点**
we straight away to GreenBox, Sungai Wang[Money River] to book & ask...
wuuhuu~ so heres the info:

we got Party Room @ GreenBox, Sungai Wang-15/9 [1pm-4pm]
the room included 5 microphones! =D
[if theres no other ppl wanted the room after 4pm then we can continue until 6pm!! else we gotta pay again if we still want the room [means extend 3 hours[4-7pm]

1-6pm period has STUDENT PRICE offer, the package for that period included: UNLIMITED DRINKS/SNACKS !
NOTE: as snacks won't get your dear stomach full, so you may opt to order some food inside the Karaoke OR you may opt to have lunch before/after the karaoke!

RM10[Student Price], non student price is like RM18 or higher, I forgotten...
ALSO Remember to bring STUDENT CARD[SMKDL Library Card, the blue one] else you gotta pay for the non-student price!

Oh yeah! Alex didn't came for the chopping trip, so he said he will be sponsoring for the cake!! so we no need to pay for it xDD!
Lesson 1 : Don't dream to do "Pilot" while you don't have the certificate else punish yourself! XD

华语版:

我们已订了派对厢房 @ 青箱子[GreenBox],金河[Sg. Wang $_$] - 15/9[1pm-4pm] =D 一共有5只麦克风
如果当天4点过后的时段到6点没人拿那间的话,我们可以继续到6点 =D,不然我们还要的话,我们可以另外再付同一笔费用[再给过一次钱]

1点到6点的时段有学生价优惠
那时段的配套包括无限量零食以及饮料!
*注示零食应该没可能填饱你的肚子,所以我们建议你们可以在karaoke里叫东西吃或者karaoke之前或之后去别的地方吃~~*
每人RM10 [学生价], 非学生价好像要RM18还是更高,我忘了。。
要记得带学生卡[SMKDL 图书馆的蓝色卡],不然你就不能拥有学生价优惠!!




还有,我们不必给蛋糕的钱了因为Alex做“飞机师”,他答应我说蛋糕钱他付完...
教训 1:不要发白日梦做“飞机师”,不然就好好的自我惩罚吧! XDD

REFERRENCE 参考以下网址:

The room we booked 我们所订的房[派对厢房 Party Room]: http://www.redbox.com.my/redbox/com_room2.asp

Pricelist 价钱: http://www.redbox.com.my/redbox/com_outlet_gsw.asp
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, continue our chopping trip...
Surfing all around, found out that most of the shops selling the same thing with same price ==
Shops for the girls are way more than for the boys .-.

Found a shop having great discount~
Jun Kuan bought an UGP sleeveshirt there [RM89.90 with 70% discount = RM27 only]
well, sleeve shirts seems like not suit for me .-.

Saw some stalls selling accessories, go have a look...
hmm...
stainless steel rings for RM15, not bad though cause' I found out some other stalls are like selling "antique" ==
I mean the stuffs they selling are like aged & nobody to buy, the design also not that nice too xD

That stall owner auntie pretty funny & friendly *thumbs up* xD
all of us just get a ring from there...
I got pictures @ down down there~
Unfortunately, I bought the same one with Dennis lols...

Fine, continue our chopping trip...
@ Romp, Sg. $$ where that I found "her" [as you saw it @ my FB status]
wow, the shop selling even cheaper than those shops selling "unknown" brand & looks more better... :)

Well, I found 2 shirts there that looks nice on me~

RM46 for the short-sleeve shirt[this shop's sleeve shirts more suitable for me o.0, black with white vertical stripes with 2 pockets, seems like reminding me bout' the shirt that Taufu bought when I accompanied him to shop o.0]

while I trying on that shirt,
Jun Kuan spotted a 2-piece Black shirt with a necklace on it [RM40] then I like it too~ XD
Have a try~ hmm..hard decision to make as both of them looks nice .-.

well, I try to surf around the shop again but there's no others that I liked
after headaching, I decided to bring "her" back~[check out the photos @ down there to see which 1 I brought it back] xDD

Go have a break & lunch @ Mr. Hai Lam Lou ?[if I'm not wrong lols]
Cause' we got the discount voucher =3= [35%]
I order Masala Lamb [RM8.90, haven't discount]
In fact, it is Nasi lemak with curry lamb ==

Now, we finding necklace, presents & LJK finding something too =X
Aiks, stainless steel necklace is way too expensive =(
Found a shop selling 3 necklace for 10 [I think it's silver] but the stuffs look aged & the necklace is way too short == *GIVE UP*

Back to Times Square,
walk around...
we bought present for lee see @ there =3=

All the shops having common choices,
went back to Sungai Wang,
JK bought something there =X

--*Editted*--
Lemon bought a bracelet
JK & I wanna buy 1 too,
Oh Fuck, again I found out that Dennis bought the one that I liked also, so I decided don't want to buy ==
Bought one for JK as bday presento xD
-------------



The ring I bought =D
[same with lemonden ==]

~RM15~


这就是我status中的她 XDD
what if "she" is a long-sleeve one? ><

bought it from Romp @ Sg. Wang, 39.90~
the 2-piece black shirt~

The End.
Thanks for the day, the advices, opinions & everythings, bros...~
BTW, RM70.70 escaped from my pocket T^T

aiks, sleeve shirts not really suit me...
Hardly find long sleeve shirts, maybe because of we in Malaysia[hot X.X]

No comments:

Post a Comment