About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Saturday, November 13, 2010

100 100 o.0

lalala~

this is my 100th post

also, somebody 100th day anniversarry xDD [DD & Ky] ♥
gratz :D
----------------------------------------------------------------
well, just knew my result ytd..

7th in class
5a2b1c


NEVER IN MY LIFE, I GET 61, a C FOR my MATHS! WTH!
I AM RETARDED!
However, I also never get 65 such good result for my history LOL~
& another B from KH [72, if get 1 more correct, it will be 75 :X]
well I also got 3 subjects just nearly score on A [English & BM-75, Science-76]
after going to school next monday, then most of us won't go back liao xD

good luck guys, we're heading to Form 3 next year ! PMR ! ROAR!
don't know will go to what class @@
---------------------------------------------------------------------
yesterday,
go early to tsun jin just for taking the books from taufu else I got no form 3 books to take from~
I got some books missing & I needed to return it, so mai get from taufu, he got tons of spare @@
@ 9AM wait till 930, I thought he's in there & didn't knew I can't enter =.=
then I saw him LOL~
rolling around outside the school, nothing to do but wished to go in then watching how the crazy racist guard behaves =.=
parents offer her some food, she said : tak mau-lah~ then heard she said makan kamu cina punya makanan buat apa (=.=)
around 11, beh tahan, go back to school...
then wanna start to play monopoly to spend time, then those nothing-to-do form 5[i think] chinese students come ask can they join us to play @@
all funny ppls @@
& I saw thong's sis bf [zee's bf] xD
come make jokes & change the token lol
they decided to went home then go find DD play basketball...
play awhile then go blok cemerlang with JK & DD
@ there play monopoly with man chor, jk & DD xDD
wakaka I owned all airports & services, paid total of 8m for airport but earned 20+m from it xDD
play till assembly also don't want stop...
when saw nobody's left @ laman bestari then go back to class~
then roaming around to return books =.=
find teacher also hard~
-----------------------------------------------------------------
our class got jamuan that day
the 2Cs 2Ds 2As & other classes come curi makan haiz XDD
nah before the jamuan start, I saw 4-5 bottle of 1.5L Coca-Cola @ the table
when it starts, nobody touch it still..
until I go over next class & returns within 5-10minutes, all gone empty O_O
again, play monopoly [with alex, dennis, DD & jack]
got no luck this time but still owned a lot of properties of 5 DIFFERENT COLOUR GROUPS...
& decided won't sell out any properties even I will get broke LOL
Just because I don't wanna let them build houses AHAHAHA
total properties owned worth 15m+ HAHAHA
in that game, you saw one house only xD
I didn't broke, still got 7.5m cash on hand in the end~
play for like 2hours? also nobody bankcrupt
monday play again :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
next monday is our last day~
well, this year, many things had happened...
revealing some fakers true identity...
knowing some truth & many more...
haiz...but still a happy memory...
got so many new friends & new haters !
miss you all :)
meet you all again in our holiday plans XD [like the BBQ event~]

No comments:

Post a Comment