About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

29.11 Swim+Movie

Go to Pandan Indah LRT meet up with Alex to Pandan Jaya station...
then meet up with Dennis & Jack, walk to teh condo~

Swimming [._. I don't know]
Dennis know Syaid[i didn't write wrong gua?] from 2C de...

well, only me & jack dunno how to swim =.=
alex & dennis keep teaching us...

meh, i still dunno how...
jack noe abit liao~ :X

buy things & proceed to lemon's house
---------------------------------------
Watch Blair Witch..
creepy? scary? lol?
i don't even know what is this movie talking about now =.=
everything is just so blur ...
so sudden... =.=
mysteryS~

then watch Paranormal Activity 1...
Yeah~ Awesome...
scary enough...
realistic enough :D

hoping to watch the 2nd episode next January :P
------------------------------------------
I'm getting tired of waiting, you know?
do you know how I feel? ooh~

I get tired and crazy as I wait for you
every single day, each day feels like a year

Tired of Waiting - 2PM
------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment