About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Saturday, October 1, 2011

PMR-trip-DotA tournament?

I keep silence doesn't mean I'm emo or some sort of that shiats
I just trying to concentrate doing my works, doing my revisions...
If you finished your works, or you don't feel you need to do so...
at least, think of the others... :/
it's really annoying & giving me a hard time in Chinese block teaching...
I really can't think & do...
(I didn't mean to mention who by specifically)

Come on, it's PMR around the corner... :|

After few months, I still feel like...er..idk..
I would like to stay @ B class better...
A class is nutz & much noisy :X

oh well, 3 days left...
don't be too stress, pushing yourself too hard doesn't make things better either ..

--------------------------------------------------------

I thought all the plan were planned well fine after PMR
13 14 trip, then 15 16 go DotA tournament
but ....

who knows...
trip is on 14-15
which is directly clash on the 1st day tournament :/
so me & dd can't make it...

now having a trouble finding replacements...
sigh :|

--------------------------------------------------------

oh well...
after PMR, find part-time job :D

and another thing to think of is...

science stream or art stream or wut?!
I had already thought of what I wanted...
IT stuffs...

but...
science streams seems like...err...nthg related & I hate bio -.-

oh wai...PMR haven't over yet :/

--------------------------------------------------------

2 times liao
ur bday
oso can't help u celebrate :/

next time & next time & next time.?
:p

No comments:

Post a Comment