About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Thursday, March 21, 2013

A mad man

A mad man associates violence; a mad man in calm would remain dead silence
Do not challenge the serenity of one as one is struggling within to seal his inner beast in sanity
Be observant, sharpen your words with wisdom

Do people even wonder what have evoked the demon of rage from the underground of emotions?
The jaundice.

Jaundice fenced up my inner peace, defied my inner of will to speak
I should have not committed the sin of jaundice, however, the unbearable is unstoppable

Your ring of concern which catch the crowds to be within, leaving me out of the borderline has ignited my blaze of anger triggering the jaundice, summoning the hatred...

Sympathies for him
But whose are spared for me?

I should had pulled myself out from the torment already...

No comments:

Post a Comment