About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Jaundice

Positioning myself in between the exchanges of mirth and radiance has proven myself of achieving the next level of idiocy being an oxymoron
Please kindly inform me if concede has became a necessity to unlock my heart from the cage of torment
I simply could not bear with the gimmicks or deceptions
I'm not genius in unravel riddles, please drop the mask
As if the matter which I concern of has turned to be the fact of saddening reality, then I will play my role. I will acknowledge it.

My unbearable sins of jaundice breaking the chains to unseal my blaze of rage from time to time, however, learning the fact that unleashing my inner beast will not change the destiny of what fate had decided. The transition of envy into hatred makes no smarter choice but would have worsen the situation instead.

Learning to refine my tolerance in dealing with these unbearable matters tends to be a torture but will greatly reduce the damage that I will be facing in the future.
Ensnaring by jealousy to live within the hutch of sadness makes my heart to feel every ticking second is a suffer.


Take it or liberate it

No comments:

Post a Comment