About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Concern or Sympathy ?

How could people be so sensitive with me
Does my gaze cause doubts? *sigh*
Has my past intention imprinted all these cautions and awareness...

It is just my sincere obligation to be anxious of you (I acknowledge of the impossibility)

There is a fine line of difference between concern and sympathy
When one treasures something, they will concern.
When something was not treasured by any, one will tend to concern; that is sympathy.

I need not be sympathized but be treasured sincerely
Save yourself some time


That radiance, that waggery . . . should remain as concealed reminiscence yet they are oppressive

No comments:

Post a Comment