About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Monday, August 3, 2009

. . . .

sei dennis..i serious u gao xiao .. ytd tell me he kena H1N1..then today tell me he pregnant lol..
HOLY SHIT.. my MSN kena virus..change liao pw..hope ok..
*All yelling to adrian give up la .. stop la..* [i shout back: I WILL la..I want the real answer then i will stop]

Every time I saw you online, I felt myself so foolish, I hope that you will reply me(of coz she wont)[I noe la!but wad happen?!]The old times, I just hope have a nice chat & make you laugh, now I just don't know what's going on, reply me please? At least a 'Hi' won't course you a second or a cent.(hey type a hi course her some time to press H & I on keyboard XD)[you crap!*bring the jerk bhind the street & smack him with a broken guitar*]Tell me the truth please, will ya'?

stop blaming me i haven kena u all kena not my fault de leh...& its over 1week after i back u guys kena..some ppl demam i oso never been close to u ...

today dunno wads wrong with yky.. shes kind of crazy today..

No comments:

Post a Comment