About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Saturday, August 22, 2009

= =

HOLIDAY till 1st Sept~RAWR!!!
no dota?! if knew that dun hav warcraft 3 .. i rather dun go out @ home rush my cod4 lv..
ytd my cod4 level should be 34 .. dunno wad problem it reseted my char to lv1..now lv10 = = not important the lv..but my achievements & weapons..

met 2 primary school fren again...jia zhang~kah ming =)

go out with jian yong alex dennis..play NFS Most Wanted together & CoD4 =) counter strike condition zero..

use DB9 get rank 1 lol...@ last got ppl take the last place for me..jian yong wakakaka...XD
but use m3 crush like hell..bad handling car but damm speedy god

willy's msn acc problem going mad..im sick of those bug msgs..

YU KEEN love WAI KEI!!! =/ (Hey yu keen bhind u!!) [Oppsss..run 1st..ahhh~~]

No comments:

Post a Comment