About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Saturday, August 1, 2009

...

willy... thursday use ur basketball murder me...then friday 2 time try to murder me again...even im guilty no need try so many times to murder me .. u muderer !!

friday> alex's bro pt..
every1 invited to there is crazy...when i busying dota i saw his bro & a girl so close so sweet..oledi 怀疑..then after that told us they park torr wakaka..then his father suddenly take wine come drunk us XD..wei sheng face red red macam MU .. red devil XD..

dennis 3 days din come to school liao...today he inform me he haven dead yet lol...i noe u haven dead..alex keep say u get H1N1 = =

kar yenn knew she called KYB(KaYa Ball) ahhhh... guys hide! watch out ! *tons of flying knife throwing towards to us by yky XD*

No comments:

Post a Comment