About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wednesday, 9/6~KDE & Sunday, 13/6~K

I know I really late to update -.-|
But since I had make it half way..just finish it XD

A day before that,
Taufu said will bring along his bro to come along...
But on that day, he can't even make it ._.|

Left 5 people: Den, Jack[WXH], Alex, Joshua & me
4 of us met up @ Cahaya LRT Station...
then we go to Galaxy Ampang to buy some food & drinks there after met up with Joshua~
Take taxi to KDE~~
Joshua the Mr. Clumsy, said he brang all his bros & his member card along but he only found his & 1 of his bro's member card...
Last time he just brang his own member card zzz
So some of us need to pay >.> [rm15]
1 locker 5 people share -.-|
Go play golf 1st xD
We're still kinda new to it except that rich jerk Joshua aka our "coach" XD

After that, go play badminton/table "dennis", I mean tennis XD
Alex & Dennis teach me play badminton ><|
Take a rest go see how's Joshua & Jack, playing table tennis
WTF keep on smash -.-| they say they practising smash!!

Back to the locker room & have a change ~
GO swimming ~!!
Though me & jack don't know swim...
Fun though XD
Get injured on knee -,-| damm Dennis T_T
Alex brang ball & water gun lols~

Few hours later.......
Back to the locker room, went to jacuzzi
Jack & Joshua go sauna then we 3 talk bout' secret stuff XD

Rainning...
Can't get a cab @@

At last found it...
He offer us RM15 to Cahaya there -.-
Dude we came here less than RM10 somemore...
Fine it's raining~

Can't find mamak stall to eat...
Creepy place -.-|
Go Galaxy Ampang eat & play pool XD

Before went to LRT station go lend book from friend who live nearby...

O.o|
@ chapter 6 now...
I think I haven't reach half of it yet XD

Creepy friends, dirty minded XD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday 13/6
JK ask me go karaoke~[lobak, mei ling, YK, me & JK]
I go meet up with Yu Keen @ Time Square 1st due to I don't have handphone, they can't find me T-T

Go RedBox~

JK still sad on the handphone he chose XD

Muahahaha~ Solo Wedding Dress & Can't let you go even if I die...
Mei ling keep trying to turn off the audio & see whether I really able to sing it anot XD

order Fish & chip
total-RM 23 included taxes @@

I'm broke ~!

No comments:

Post a Comment