About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dennis-target locked by Panda

Poor lil' "tennis ball" which Panda got his attention on xD
Dennis here Dennis there, except Dennis he got no more student?
"Dennis, sudah siap nota?" "Dennis, mana buku awak?"....................

Today Panda wore pajamas-like shirt -.-|
When he was writting the note on the board, the class gone noisy,
he turned around, looked around & talked to the most quiet kid around there[Dennis]
: Where is your buku nota?
................................

Last time, during reccess...
It was rainning, we tried to go back to class...
Prefect disallowed, turn around & saw Panda~
then follow his back to get back to class lols

Passed the prefects...
Suddenly, he turned around & talking to Den:
What did you said?
den:nothing
Dennis, please la, respect your teacher, I can report to cikgu kamarol on what you just said those bad words [all swt]
.....................
I go help out: teacher he said nothing at all!
*Continue scolding him, seems didn't caught his attention~*
:cikgu, dia tak cakap apa apa pun
*my turn -.-*
:HEY! you shut your mouth! I'm your teacher not your friend!
SOHAI! WHEN I'm TREATING YOU AS MY FRIEND? NOT TEACHER NEEDS RESPECT, STUDENTS NEED TOO!
YOU MORAL TEACHER, YOU GOT BRAIN?
YOU DIDN'T EVEN GOT THE QUALIFICATION TO DO ONE!
YOU LAZY! YOU JERK! YOU DUMBASS!
----------------------------------------------------------
Chinese class...
DANGEROUS~ @@
我觉得只有这个老师能够跟ah tick顶到不停 XD
每次华语节都笑到够力 -.-|
有ah tick在 B班
笑都笑到你累 -.-|
别讲别班,同班的同学全都给他弄过 @@
----------------------------------------------------------
4 FOLIOS in 2 WEEKS
English, Chinese, BM & Moral[Ignored]
ENGLISH-Done my own job in team, idiot Malay teammates still complain this & that =.=
1 Malaysia? yeah, but in team, you don't see the scenes between us... -.-|
Chinese-At last received my paper from Mr. Rain @ Korea xD
BM-err...which 10? lols
Newly announced: Science[Deadline haven't know] -.-|
------------------------------------------------------------
Should I join? @@
Making me hesitate & excited...

No matter what, I not gonna join @@
Hold myself!
------------------------------------------------------------
Feels like not bothering anymore...
Maybe I'd enough of suffering while waiting...
Waiting for endless things & I'm tired...
Even I would make it, you won't be the end of me...
Maybe I'd make the decision, I had to stop...
Still felt like something missing but it doesn't mattter anymore...

I wish I could give up & stop very soon...
I'm trying badly...

No more "Don't Stop Can't Stop"
-------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment