About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

lalala~

Ah tick,
Thanks for your concern though actually it's not cause of my family problem...
Just something else stucked in my mind~
Shock though that you talk heart to heart to me XD

I didn't even knew that you will spend your time on reading my blog ~
Yesterday, I finally knew a real "ah tick" XD

I thought Ah tick only know to make jokes~
xD
-----------------------------------------------------------

Also,
thanks to you all, buddies for helping, comforting me...
Thanks for your faith to me...
Glad to know you all...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Do you think that ruining peoples happiness will entertaining yourself?
Or you think its just for revenge? He can't take that much, let him go please...
Screwing up peoples also screwing up yourself at the mean time...

Things shouldn't end like this...
You don't wanna end up with no friends, don't you?
Then stop it...
------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment