About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Treasuring

Being deceived is better than to deceive one

Treat others as good as you can, you never know what's coming
Learn to treasure someone who does appreciate you as much too
Treat those who treats you casual casually, not worth to venture deeper and prove something that they would not treasure anyways


Irony

Ridicule me about how I could interact so much with someone that I never met
Ironically, someone whom I knew well, talked a lot with, or even thought was my best buddies did not appreciated my existence as much as one that I never met; that irony.

Asking about not-even-close-to-lame stuff, you would ignore
Others thrust in some unfruitful words, you responded immediately
How ironic

Since you do not take me serious, I will as well treat you casually (which you probably don't care either)

When I started to whine about
They wouldn't even care (or notice?)
Somehow ones who would care, took the blames instead


Halt!

Should you be interested in other guys or even if it happened to be me (which is quite impossible)
I do not want to take interest in, at least for these few months, I've had enough of days with my spoiled mood
I can recall the days which I could not focus on class, I was mad to a certainty that I walked away with clenched fists, or I lost the sense of humour and needs of smiling
Heck, I wonder when will it all be normal again? Can I just act dumb?


Frankly
After countless incidents, I started to anticipate more, become too doubtful
I don't want my words to ruin things
That's why I'm replying late or not replying (I don't know how to respond)
Nevertheless, I will be truthful

No comments:

Post a Comment