About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Friday, July 31, 2009

The Last Decision will be done soon...

Everyone just born out as a adorable little baby, but all grew up in the different environment changed their mind. Some grew up threaten the life as a game, some just threaten love as a game or even as a business; some is really meant to love, some just having fun with it. Someone's hobby was bullying & someone's hobby was being bully. I sense the world is getting darker, if everyone grew up in the same environment, maybe the world isn't that dark?

I thank twice of the words told by Alex & Den, Alex told me If he is me, he won't appreciate to be friends with such person. But how come happen such things on me, she isn't that kind of person as I knew, maybe she changed a lot in these months. One month ago, Den thank that she just wasting my time, now i started to believe. Anyhow, can't you just tell me the truth? I don't wanna lost a friend just like this.

cath mammy, stop smoking/cutting ur hand, don't give excuses.. sad then do this do that.. if u sad find something else better to express out ur feeling.. share with frens or some way thats better..

den, is that every thing fine? whats wrong with u..?

30/7
Willy just tried to murder me with his ball...anyway he awaken me lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment