About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Saturday, May 29, 2010

songs & feelings ._.

*PS: Got a part editted @ 10:25, 30 May

Do you really want to hurt me?
Why are you doing this to me?

The stories regarding your other men
The stories regarding your behavior
I tried to ignore and pretend that I didn't hear but
The way you act when you are intoxicated
The way you smile at my friend
Change it, stop it
Even though, I tell you many times...

You say "I'm so sorry" only for that moment,
You say "I will change" only for that moment
My heart is pain. It hurts but I can't help but repeating

I did you wrong,
Your words were so sweet that I didn't realize you were playing me with your words everyday
Baby you, breaking my heart
Baby you, hurting my heart
I want to stop this
I know this is wrong
But I keep going back to you

Baby, you and I like a bad popular song
I'm crying inside but I force to smile like a clown

Yes!
My heart and body go astray
I am such a fool with no pride that
although I was decieved by love,
I wipe my tears & just go back to you knowing that this is wrong
The fact that I'm a toy that you played and threw away
Make my feelings unbearable
But why? Why? WHY? WHY!
Today I'm a clown that smiles in front of you again

I was wrong-2AM
Part of the lyrics,
I didn't write out the chorus repeatly XD...
It describes my feeling right now...
-----------------------------------------------
I don't know why I'm lying to you again,
I'm sorry...
Maybe I'm afraid to let you know my feelings, what I think...
Cause' I got no rights...
To stop you doing this or that...

I like the way you are,
I also hate that's the way you are somehow...[You breaking my heart]
The way you act like when you're intoxicated...

I don't wanna faking with my smile anymore,
Actually that I'm crying inside...
I'm such a fool with no pride

*Editted part
I don't know whether you realise why I'm doing all this, have a feeling like this...
All this I've been doing may sounds foolish...
But that's my way.......................
-----------------------------------------------
Even though I'm young,
Pain is still the same
Just because I don't know well the world
Doesn't mean I don't know pain

Why did you lie?
Saying it will be alright?
This broken heart,
how can it be easily heal?
How can I live without you, thats why I

I can't let you go even if I die,
How can I let you go?
If you're going to go, if you're going to leave, so fix my heart
So that I can live without any pain
If you don't do this,
I can't live at all,
I can't let you go even if I die

No matter how much you push me away
I will hold onto you until the very end
So that you can't go anywhere else

If you're really going to go,
So lie
Let's meet each other tomorrow
And so, let's smile when we see each other
And say you were joking about our break
Otherwise I,
I can't let you go even if I die

We spent so much time together
How can I live by myself now?
I can't do it,
I can't!

I can't let you go even if I die..
I really can't let you go...

Can't let you go even if I die - 2AM
Part of the lyrics,
I didn't write out the chorus repeatly XD...
---------------------------------------------------------
There came a crossing on the road,
If only there were sign to show me which direction I should go,
I live my life with no regret...
It hasn't caught up on me yet~

I wonder as you walk through the door
Are you gonna hurt me some more
Never took you for the kind
Who would play up on my mind

Tell me what are you looking for
I can't play your games anymore
----------------------------------------------
Songs that describe my feelings, my mood right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment