About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

let me yell =(

THERE's WAY TOO MUCH THINGS HAPPENED ON ME IN JUST 2 DAYS...

Monday,
I knew it I would fail...
At least I gave it a try & let you know it...
Glad that you didn't ignore me & forget all those stuffs...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Damm it,
Cameron you like to torture people that are not in a mood?
So many pupils at there have the kind of length like I does...
I know I guilty...but why you can't make it fair?
I felt that not just my hair...
You just straight ask me to see my parents...
After assembly I just gone back to class...until after school you didn't find me xD~

Anyway, I cut my hair...Happy?
---------------------------------------------------------------
PJK
The floor just wet enough...
An hour ago, rains -_-|
I fell once, didn't got hurt~
BTW, All of us had almost fell down -_-|
Felt like playing basketball on ice skating place xD
Okay, there's nothing interesting...

NOW THIS IS WHAT I TRULY WANT TO SAY...
You freakin' maniac,
You thought that you shot your ball to me & somehow laughing and just blame on somebody else,
Am I such dumb to trust your idiotic words?
I know I can't proof it's you or who did it because I didn't saw it with my bare eyes...
You just lucky...
Next time, I saw it with my bare eyes...
I threw the ball towards you madly,
Dare you try again...
Don't think that I'm soft shits that are nice to bully...

You had fun?
-------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday,
I didn't realise that you're such a miser & having such good imaginations...

During assembly,
My bottle fell down by itself & hit yours bottle down too..
You stared at me~[Enough staring, maniac]

When it's Science time,
I'm going to Science Lab.,
You wanted the old scripts re-act isn't it?
You wanna play games? COME ON LET's PLAY THEN, DAMM IT..
--------------------------------------------------------------

I might try again,
Don't felt that I would change my mind such easily...

Things still in my heart, my mind...

I didn't regret...

No comments:

Post a Comment