About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

._.| let me yell once more

I'd knew you for so many years,
yet we still same school though not same class...
I don't know why you still didn't change your backstab & "missile" skills...
That's why I rather I trust a friend that I might just knew for months!
Listening to you, you just keep on backstabbing...

Somehow you still mad on my buddy on this,
Dude, if we'd misunderstood you, you should told us instead just being a volcano there, exploding & releasing your anger...
By doing so, we makes more misunderstanding, dumb.
If it isn't facts then just ignored it...
But you're not...
You chose to keep on angry on him & backstabbing him...

OR the truth is we didn't misunderstood you?
It's all the facts?
-----------------------------------------------------
I didn't realize that you've changed...
You were advising us to do good, don't said a bad words...
But what now?
You've being doing all those bads these days,
You P class, you blame on someone else that turned you bad...
You somemore advising us don't do homework, don't study...
COME ON? What's wrong with you?

I know I got no rights to judge you since that I'm neither that good like you were nor that bad like you ARE NOW...

& if you don't like her anymore or never at once...
Then why you start it?
She's innocent,
You said you hate her & sometimes you act like nothing happened...
You said someone is trying to snatch her off from you...
I felt I pity you...
But sometimes you don't like her at all...
I felt you're the jerk...

His fault or yours fault?
Who I gonna help?

Enough,
Come back before it's too late......
Am I gonna lose you?
------------------------------------------------------

Once and once I swear to myself for not being such sensitive...
But once and once I broke my own promise...
I can't hold this feeling...
I can't stand for it too long...
I wanna stop but what can I do?
I got no rights...
How would I know what you think?
잘못했어?
나만 바라봐~!

No comments:

Post a Comment