About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Friday, May 7, 2010

jusco maluri~ !! + my stupid emo post =X

Today,
I thought that I could join both sides...
First,
I went to Kenari Court there & go to Cempaka LRT Station~

When @ Jusco waiting for them,
Play arcade for awhile =p
Play that puck thing, drum & basketball
1st time play drum @@ (I'm sux on music =p)
--------------------------------------------------------
Saw a few primary school friends before going to PizzaHut...
Yoke hang & Syin kyin...
yoke hang, I could saw him every day...(lols)

& Syin kyin,
Yawn I so miss him....
So strong for now & his voice changed a lot...=p
------------------------------------------------------------
@ PizzaHut,
Ah gong paid RM20 for us.. o.O
Then we share the rest...(rm50)
Each person around RM7-8...

Yawn~ I ate most =X still abit full lols
Nigel didn't eat at all...
& He looks so moody~
Missing something? XD

Chit-chat...
Fun~
--------------------------------------------------
Here we come, arcade~!
lols...
Played nothing else but 3 puck (o.O?)
Sounds nothing but it's fun when you playing...
Suddenly comes 3 instead of 1...

Ha~ teamed up with everybody except Jac lols ..
next time bah XD
------------------------------------------------
Then, Jack, Jaclyn & me go McD met Nigel eating @ THERE!
LOLS
We asked why you didn't eat @ PizzaHut but McD?
He answered: I don't eat pizzas except my mother cooks...
*Everybody speechless*
If you don't want to eat @ PIzzaHut...
Mention bout' it please, don't just be silent around...-_-|
Do you possesed by the Ice Cube?
----------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------
Without handphone is really hard to live XD
If didn't follow Hui Xin~ HA~!
I might need to find them all over the Jusco...
----------------------------------------------
By the way, I not wanted to put "paper planes" to you guys...
Since you all had watched the movie & having lunch...
If I go there just waste of time & golds xD
--------------------------------------------------
==================================================
I don't know why I'm suddenly felt so hopeless...
I also don't know why I'm so moody...
& I never been such moody, you really drivin' me crazy...

I don't know whether you like me or him...
Or nobody...

By the way,
Thanks to Den for consoling me =p

Girls like ones who will to listen to them...
Listen to them talk bout' her secrets...
Instead of loving someones who makes dumb entertaining jokes to cheer her up...

If it does like you said so...that will be great =p
But what I want to tell is...
Not all girls like someone who willing to listen to them, care them...
I mean don't comparing me & him...
Everyone's point is different like I always say so...

Now I might realize that she willing to tell you all her secrets that nobody else knows mean she loves you, wants your attention on her, IDIOT Adrian...

But I hope you know that how much I love you,
The way I care you, didn't you realize?

--*Editted*---
I could wait,
Since I had been waiting for someone before...
Why I couldn't wait for you?

I think I know what's more deeply of the meaning of love...
So I know how I gonna fight for it...
Instead of doing things secretly...

I hope that you don't ignore/hiding miles away from me when you know it...
------*Editted*----
----------------------------------------------------------
By the way,
Den, you seems so successful =X
So...
You zip I zip XD

No comments:

Post a Comment