About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Sunday, February 14, 2010

haiz..............

New year, New Life
o.O?!

I think sooner gonna move house but my father is not with us on the new side...
My parents divorced but it's gotta be better for us...

The things start here...after we back from UK few weeks later...
He told us he owe people money again...

Seriously my grandfather said broke up his relationship with my father...
When people asked me: no back kampung?
I so wanna told that I don't have anywhere else to go now...
I answered "Maluri & Wangsa Maju" to some of you asked..
Yeah it's true but Maluri is not anymore...

It's been 2nd year that we didn't back to there...
New year's eve & 1st day new year also at home...
Of course I missed my stupid cousin whacking around, talk non-sense, play poker together...
2nd thing, don't have many red packets(lols)
------------------------------------------------
I felt that my life was so huge difference than so many of you all...
My father is wicked sick on gambling...I still can't get it, why he owe people money? Gambling? or the shop need some economy help? He never told us...
People open massage shop can make branch easily, it's really good earning...
but my father open massage shop just keep owe money?
He simply said he owe how much then we have to paid for it? He thought we money-makers? Everytime owe people money then go ran to outstation...

My family, my relatives, all dumped so much money to help him..
But there's haven't end yet...

After this house sold, the money isn't enough to pay...
Haiz....


Besides, my siblings(brother & sister) all elder than me at least 9 years~15 years..
I felt so cold around here, whole family everyday works...
I don't really like to talk with my family either, they just so busy...
SO there shouldn't have any economy problem...

Unlike you guys, your brothers/sisters age are so close to you...
Nice to talk with...Nice to mess up with...
Gaming together...
I so wish to have a younger brother/sister that we can mess up together...
---------------------

Mother & sister always said we always go out, what what what...
I felt that this family doesn't look like family either...
@ home what I can do? watch TV & play computer that's all...NO siblings to mess up with...
I rather hang out with friends...

My 2nd brother is more cold to family, don't know what's going on..
He went out never leave a message like he living in hotel...
@ UK, he still treat us nicely...
-----------------------
==============================================

I WANT TO WHACK CWK THE SOTB!

No comments:

Post a Comment