About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy cny & valentines

8th[monday]
new schedule...PJK @ monday...hell crap..
basketball>> so hard i only had a chance to take shot, since they all do 1-man show .. didn't figure when I trying to shoot.. that SOTB go rob my ball..hey WE TEAMMATES..What a piece of shit...shame on you..if you miss that shot I whack you face to face immediately..
I feels like vomitting when I saw how he shoot a 3pts shot...he tot he making slam-dunk? shoot 3marks also need what idiot pose

11th[thursday]
haiz...I treat it so serious for what? In the end I get hurt myself, luckily its not what serious injures...just non sense competiting between Zuhal & Neptune...
Just hate the feeling that you won the race but you not representing the team but however the malay bitches slower than you will representing the team? What non-sense logic is this? I just want to race, I want medals @ Sports...no matter its third or 1st/2nd

12th[friday]
last day...many people didn't come...but its more than I expected, I thought all rushing back village...at least still has some friend in class(ah dick, bo lan yong)..

HISTORY TIME[Judgement TIME]
bullshit NORASYIKIN said what go back to the place I arrange for you all..SHE NEVER ARRANGE FOR US SAID WHAT WE LYING HER THAT SHE DIDN"T ...TRUTH IS U DIDN'T...every time in History class feel gasping for air, feel my heart stop beating, feel i blind, feel i speechless to what she trying to do..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I didn't realize it's became a War of Square...
Maybe I don't need to be felt sorry to my friends, we just fairly competiting...

I'm gone no mood, I'm gone mad when that crap trying to get her heart away...
I'm working for it...
Hope she will be with me on the next Valentine's day =p
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
aiyor...those girls so like to play me...[WAIT not what dirty things you guys thinking] yes i paiseh because i dunno give what respond mar = = ...

It's CNY eve...
Valentines day again, alone again......................

No comments:

Post a Comment