About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Friday, February 26, 2010

Hmmm...CWK's student? + friday hang out =p

Currect post is not talking about CWK-SOTB but a people like him..

Now I truly see through this freak..

Now I know why peoples hate him now...

He's a hypocrite but not that creepy like CWK...

No need too obvious to write his name down...


Or maybe this feeling come from my jealoucy?

Well, I still treating you are my friend...

---------------------------------------------
Yawn~
Eric & yu keen did came...(I only been out with eric 2 times & yu keen once lols)
Who else?-alex, den, jack wxh, CAN lim, joshua...>>>ah gong[kam hor-sg wang) so old still play "paper plane" [放飞机*]

Watch Percy jackson & the lightning thief...

Greek myth...not bad...
but eric...didn't really know whats the characters are...he dun really noe greek myth .. =P

play pool...

1st time we don't eat @ McD anymore.. (Lols poor kids)
we go The Chicken Rice Shop
felt so frustrated...
Bad Service, Dumb Waiters...

1st time back ownself so late-8pm+

No comments:

Post a Comment