About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

HOLIDAY SO BORING!

This year CNY to me is so meaningless & boring,
Don't know why I started to self taking photo & upload on MSN, fb & blog [lols~maybe sien till siao)

So boring,
If can gaming then maybe is different case (lolx)

------------------------------------------------

Nothing to do,
go update my MP3 & check out what song got on my bro's laptop...
found a song,
by Westlife...
Well you wanna say me that I'm so out-date putting those Westlife/BSB songs on blog...
Fine...
Up to you...

Obvious, 1st song on my mixpod...
I listened to the song...
I saw those lyrics,
I felt this song is dedicated for me[I'm not narcism]

Lyrics:
Well, ooh [err..nothing..next~]

We started as friends [yeah~]
But something happened inside me [Yeah!]
Now I'm reading into everything [well mind-reading?!]
There's no sign you hear the lightning, baby [omg, you r so calm]
You don't ever notice me turning on my charm [you din!]
Or wonder why I'm always where you are [*sneaky*]

Chorus
I've made it obvious [I did]
Done everything but sing it [Yeah, I hate sing lols]
(i've crushed on you so long, but on and on you get me wrong) [wake up]
I'm not so good with words [yes I am]
And since you never notice [u din]
The way that we belong
i'll say it in a love song [this the song]

I've heard you talk about (heard you talk about)
How you want someone just like me (just like me) [wah?]
But every time I ask you out (time I ask you out)
We never move pass friendly, no no [too bad T-T]
And you don't ever notice how I stare when we're alone [lalala]
Or wonder why I keep you on the phone

Chorus

You are my very first thought in the morning [check]
And my last at nightfall [yeah]
You are the love that came without warning [HEY WHERE WARNING sign board]
I need you, I want you to know [Tau tak?]

Chorus 2
I've made it obvious
So finally i'll sing it
(i’ve crushed on you so long, oh yeah)
I'm not so good with words
And since you never notice
The way that we belong
i'll say it in a love song

And sing it until the day you're holding me [cepat lah, i hate singing =p]
i've wanted you so long but on and on you get me wrong
I more than adore you but since you never seem to see [tengok lah]
Since you never seem to see, so i'll say it in this love song


All the lyrics is all writing bout me...
Speechless

----------------------------------
Tension!
2B got Science folio need pass up before March, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment