About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Sunday, February 28, 2010

New life begins

I think after today..
I won't online for 1-2 months I guess (OMG)

Move house..

no phone
no internet

what also don't have @@
don't miss me too much lols
---------------------------------------
You asked for it...
I told you...
You don't believe cause you don't realize that I'm not joking for this time...
You thought just a joke cause I'm making jokes always...

You never knew how long I'm waiting...

---------------------------------------

That's nothing different that we live in the sauna room
In-door/out-door also can sweat like non stop...

MALAYSIA IS SO HOT~!

No comments:

Post a Comment