About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Sunday, July 26, 2009

24/7-today

24/7 friday
-.-" dunno wads wrong with me .. keep walking around my room(when im thinking things..im walk here walk there punya =X) think think think..think till 3-4am only go on bed sleep >.>
25/7 saturday
aiyak..never been so late wake up-.-" 11am+ ..normally 3-4am i oso can 8-9am wake up 1 -.-"
... once again, im walking around my room while thinking till 3:30am only sleep..ytd today oso cant sleep then think think think~then only forced myself to sleep -.-"
26/7 sunday..
today still ok..8am wake up :) ..
eee..den online!! dota with me 1v1(Huskar-me vs Pudge-den)..1st blood den..then he keep kill me back until monster kill i end it..then end game i godlike XD..screenshot available @ my fster warcraft III album XD..dun angry la den T_T win me so many time liao..
then saw eric's blog got a fake 'yenn' post i love you..lol..then wilson's heart bcome heart shape cake..into pieces lol..then alex will how??? heart shape cake too? same cut into pieces? XD eric say then we cut the cake sing happy bday lol..eric cbox so active..mine empty empty T_T
then saw my fren, YiFei's shoutout : love is trash..we need cash
lol..

What you mean? ''No reply then no reply..have reason meh..?'' That's hurt..

2 comments:

  1. after cut the cake we eat cake together ba~^^
    ya. i agree "love is trash..we need cash"

    ReplyDelete