About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Monday, July 6, 2009

Bye 1B I'll be back later~ -- Forget you would be better?What you angry of me?I want friendship between you & me, please.

I can do anything for you, but the hardest thing is to forget you, its just like call me keep crushing my head to the wall to forget everything. Now every time I saw you online, I just wanna know what's the different between you blocking me & not replying me? Makes me feels like a moron talking to self & I just don't wanna cry for you anymore. When I saw your new display name, its just like me. What you angry of me?Can I have the present called 'Friendship' from you again?Can you tell me?
I will try to use the time(7th-20th July) when I'm not around Malaysia to forget you.


(i edit post not i can predict future so dun think i 5th july can wrote 6th july de thing)6th July>Well..1B de some Chinese boy(Yu keen J.Kuan D.Duck) dont so gay liao la especially that xiao mei mei Y.Keen wad wad 你会舍不得我..i wont =X ~ -.-" Im juz away for 2 week...but thx for ur greetings..i will take care myself (: ... hope those teacher wont chop me when im bak >_> i oledi got permission !!!Alex going more crazy o.o"~when im not around KL to those 1B who saw this help me tell them that what i wrote to them over here...& the last thing that 2 greedy guy har..dennis wan PS3 as gift & my pap alex wan PSP ..fine i will burn it for you2 wakakakakaka :P

No comments:

Post a Comment