About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm criminal, I'm guilty for loving you...

I only want you to believe
If it's wrong to tell the truth
Then what am I supposed to do
When all I want to do is speak my mind
If it's wrong to do what's right
I'm prepared to testify
If loving you with all my heart's a crime
Then I'm guilty
I wanna give you all the things you never had
Don't try to tell me how he treats you isn't bad
I never wanted just to be the other guy

Yeah, I'm a criminal, I'm guilty for loving you.(Adrian is a criminal!!) I'm gonna stay in the jail. When I'll be free? I'll be free when the day you start to talk to me again.(adrian slowly wait~) Now I realize loving you is a crime.(how come can stop some1 loving you o.O weird huh, adrian?) These days, I've found out myself so hardworking :P(dun act la adrian) No!!I'm not acting, I just don't want to think anymore, I just don't wanna cry, so I force myself to keep doing things or playing games.(now i see..) Yesterday I just cried a while =X(cry wad!!!) I don't want anything from you, I just want be friend with you. I don't want lost another friend anymore, please. I really mean to have such friend, please? Can't we just be friends?! You treat me so cruel, I thought you won't tell else you just pretend don't know or you'll tell, but I didn't figure that you tell me such words...(she is really cruel adrian..)

ytd done PP's science homework..normally i wont..(good job adrian..dun think anymore~)

No comments:

Post a Comment