About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Friday, July 24, 2009

Tomorrow Alex birthday but today have a great match

1st..happy birthday to alex ~
today dota 3 round lol...game report:
1st round:
Sentinel: den(F.Void) Scourge: me(B.seeker) alex(Skeleton king) & 1D de lansi zai(Riki)
half game rmk-ed coz few more ppl came & that riki left..anyway den pushed to 3rd tower edi..
juz saw how my teammate feed like mad..den continue 4time beyond godlike then we ended his spree :P

2nd round:
Sentinel:den(Axe) 1D lansi zai(Riki) Scourge: me(Spiritbreaker) alex(Skele.K.) joshua(SoulK.)
well..joshua is fooling around & feeding coz he dunno use this hero zzz .. at least he noe how his ulti works.. at least we got some teamwork keep gb @_@..still lost .. riki juz noe to ks..
ended den 2 time beyond godlike streak..

3rd round:
Sentinel:den(B.Seeker) joshua(Axe)chong[not me..is some1 i dunno..](Zeus) Scourge:me(spiritbreaker)alex(skele.K.)1D lansi zai(riki) ting ting(Razor)
Ahhhhhhhhh...Zeus feeding.. razor too..I juz cant stop yelling back..ting ting wait till ppl last hit him only start to run zzz...riki keep aim zeus then start to fat abit..
this round den joshua alex me riki oso not bad lo..this time half hour+ my team feed den till the end this time cant end his beyond godlike(10+continuos BEYOND GODLIKE~!!!! ahhh)
Results:sentinel won again~
Sentinel:Den(bloodseeker)40kill 5dead@_@ Joshua(axe)7kill 15dead..not bad..Chong[not me!!!](zeus)2kill13dead
Scourge:Me(spiritbreaker)8kill 14dead..except ting ting..then aim me -.-" 1D Lansi zai(rikimaru)[forgot his point juz keep aim zeus to kill zzz]Alex(king leoric)8Kill 8dead[holyshit if u dun hav revive skill u die more than me =/]Ting Ting(razor)0kill 14dead[keep feed den & joshua..grrr]
3rd round:
MVP(Most Valuable Player):Dennis(Bloodseeker)[lansi liao]
MUFFP(Most Unvaluable F***ing Feeding Player):Ting Ting(Razor) & chong(Zeus)[Not me]
Best new player award(XD):alex(all time-Skele.K.) joshua(axe)

hope next time wont play with ting ting..chong[not me!!] again..hate feeder @_@
after dota me alex den go play NFS(Most wanted) LAN~wakaka i keep crushing the walls & i saw my car side mirror all broke into pieces lol..2 round also alex won de @_@ mayb he birthday gua so he won XD

No comments:

Post a Comment