About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Monday, July 20, 2009

Coming back to Malaysia~3 month liao..

(2am+)now @ colombo airport wait till 725am > KL..so maybe i Tuesday start back to school..gonna rush homework like siao...

anyway my bro give me a new shoe wakaka...& i got myself a new tshirt @ germany :P

hope i'll be fine >.> if kena ... nid rest 1more week then my homework will kill me .. when back to KL only continue my blog :P ... prepare check in now..


(3pm+)@Sg Changi airport via KL zzz waste 1hour time @ here..

455pm reached KLIA~6pm+ reach home wuuu...tomorrow gonna rumble~

Three months pass away, still don't mind me, hide away from me? You not tired at all? But my heart is very tired, really really tired. Not just only that, I lost the ship too, the friendship. Tell me why. SMKDL not a nightmare for me anymore, the most scary nightmare for me is that now how you treat me, is this how you treat a friend? You said bullying someone is not a fun thing, but now you bullying my heart. Talk to me is it so hard or so scary to you? Tell me! TELL ME! If you hate me, tell me! Just tell me what you want, can't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment