About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Saturday, July 4, 2009

我亲手写的 =P my story & others story :P

Years ago, I stepped in a door called 'Start', I'd thank so long I only could stepped in the 1st step. But the 1st step is a crossroad(means I got 2 choice-), left is face to her & tell her how i feel to her, but I can't spoke out a word when face to her.(Useless jerk adrian =X)Another way is I just e-mail her, but I was regret that what I sent to her, think back what I wrote to her just like a drunk man simply say some weird things. She did replied me(?? & a link, but she also don't know what I wrote, I knew that, since I also don't know why I wrote that & what's the meaning of that letter, if she knew maybe she's god or psychologist something.(=P) So, I just stepped in a door called 'Failure', I'm there's lots of people there just like me & I lock myself inside there.(XD)

Once again now, I'm free myself out of that room. Someone called me, you should tried to get in the 'Start' door again. I'm still thinking that suggestion, I know I should do it but I have no
confident. Maybe sooner................

Everytime I miss her, my brain will auto-play Jordan Chan's 我爱的人 :P
To be continue...(dunno when will continue :P)


Alright...I can't tell who are these 3 people but I just know 2 boys in love a same girl...both in action..well..I cant hope whose gonna success get her heart..coz both my best friend..i oso hope their ship will not bcome Titanic...but the answer is from the girl not me :X if the girl choose who then i just gratz him..but another boy will be really sad..hope they noe to let go & forget...

I cant tell who are they 3..1 boy dun care i help promote :P another he said is secret then the answer could not tell any1~ the girl noe who is that 2 boy~lalala

No comments:

Post a Comment