About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

= =|

Well moron teachers stop asking ME ...(A crowd confused: OMG what happening?!)
Nah this is almost all the teacher asked me:
Moron teachers: Chong! sudah balik?
AdrianCCSeng:Yeah(of coz im bak else who u talking to...u dummy!!)
Moron teachers: Sudah pass all the check?
AdrianCCSeng: Yeah(of coz else i quarantine myself la i will de ... U DUMMY!!!)
Moron teachers: Tidak di-quarantine?
AdrianCCSeng: NO!!!!

i had heard these sames word from 4 teacher ++ niama!!!

Well moron prefects dont u feel tired?!
Nah the conversation between moron prefects & AdrianCCSeng
Moron prefects: Pakai Tie!!
AdrianCCSeng:Tak bawa~(actually i bring everyday juz lazy to wear..but sometime i guai zai then wear lo)
Moron prefects:Besok saya nak jumpa kamu bawa!!
AdrianCCSeng:Oh..(偷笑~..everyday tell same thing .. lamo!)

Today...juz got a good news from mammy[kai ma (:] she in a relationship wuuu~~~ gratz :P

Well..eric alex den wilson YK better teach me some chinese yoyo skill liao!! i haven learn 脚绕(noob >.>)

Why July I only felt something wrong, I mean why after 2 months, I only got feeling that she's hiding away from me & I still keeping it in my heart till July I only express my feeling out on this blog & got assist on this problem. I'm action so slow, right?
Did I pissed you off? Why can't you just tell me why?

This Friday Alex birthday oh!!! we plan to go somewhere~mayb me dennis joshua or more team together VS Alex(1 only) (DOTA!! wuu~bully alex :P den say less than 5min win liao :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment