About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Sunday, April 18, 2010

2010 2B

Everythings just perfect...
Just thanks to that doggy @ 2A...
Making me can't breath when share class with 2A cause of him...

I don't know when I start to being like a bad student to the teacher...
Now I dare to make jokes with teachers ...
Does this show that I doesn't respect them?

Also in this class...
I know a gangster-comedian...
Ah tick =p
He somemore invite me to his gang once =.=|

In this class...
Know the real Soon Nam from now on...
Sick of it...
freaking narcism kid @@
------------
Also the exist of Norasikin...
The Worst Nightmare of All
Raining also can say what "Tuhan bla bla bla..."
& She's freaking picky ...
=======================
Moral+Art-Panda
Panda said that I'm no manners...
from that day on...
He treat me invisible..
Normally if he didn't saw that I copying his note then he will ask...
Now I do my own work & never copy his note..he never give me a damm o.O
========================
English-Chainsaw
Another picky old lady ... ZZZzzz
------------------------------
Lazy to write liao @@

---------------------------------
Hey doggy...
what you staring me for?
never saw people hate you?
Don't show me your idiot stares & face...
You show me black face I also do the same =D

No comments:

Post a Comment