About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Monday, April 12, 2010

My "GREAT" Father

1st,
don't you guys think that I'm posting that I'm want to thank my father or what...
I just wanna express it out~

You guys wonder whats my new life that I enjoyed so much now?
In this new house,
My father not living with us =D
My parents are getting divorce soon
Hope it will be quick...

I
HAD
ENOUGH

I had enough,
I don't wanna hearing argueing for you & cause of you...
I had enough,
I'm also just a normal kid like anyone outside the world...
Give me some peace & happiness please?
I had enough,
I knew that my siblings having a longer hard time than me...
I had enough,
I don't wanna look at your freaking acts;
I don't wanna look or hear how you cheat my mother
I had enough,
I don't want to live with you;
You just causes tears...

===========================
You just kept on gambling
You said that you had stop gambling...
Then why now you owe people money?
Borrow friend? Learn people do loansharks is it? lols?
I don't care what you said anymore...
You freakin' liar...
I don't care whether it's true or what,
You just giving more excuse to trick my mother's money
==========================
My siblings...
They had been working part-time jobs when they studying @ Secondary school...
They settle all the fees by themself...
My father never give a damm on their fees...
because all his money had just gone on gambling...
==========================
First I'm thinking that I go get a part-time job just for getting a handphone for myself...
But I think that if I can continue for the job..
The rest salary I may take it for spending & fees...
I don't wanna ask for my mother's money anymore...
She had no more money on her EPF & account anymore,
all get cheated away by him...
==========================
Everytime I saw that how relatives scare us...
because they scare you ask for borrowing money...
You just ask money but never return...
Last year,
My grandfather borrowed him money until almost causes the family business corrupted...
Makes my grandfather broke up his relationship with you...
That's why these 2 years @ CNY 1st day that I'm staying @ home doing nothing...
----------------------------------
I will remember that day...
When we were moving to the rent house there...
We don't wish you to know where we staying...
But you stubborn keep on follow us...
Fine...
=============
I knew it...
One day,
I'm alone at home...
You didn't have the keys to get in...
You standed outside the gate & keep begged me to open the door...
Of course I show you the no mercy,
I kept on watching television & don't care bout' it...
YOU climbed over the gate..
standed at the door there & begged me to open the door...
You said that just open the door let me refill water...
I didn't care either..
then you threw in the bottle..fine
I refilled it & gave you back...
You said please open the gate for me, I don't wanna climb out...
THEN WHY YOU CLIMB IN IN THE FIRST PLACE...
Before I open the gate, I need to open the door to get out...
then you can sneak in...
you thought I'm idiot..?
or you think I will concern if you fell down when you climb out?Then I tell you that you're wrong...
In the end, you stop & climbed out...
====================
Another day,
When school nearly ends that my mother going to fetch me ...
You go to force my mother to open the door & give you some money..
My mother just let him in & gave him money...
but then he not leaving the house...
fine..my mother go fetch me first...
When I'm home
I saw my sista cryin' & her friend were around calling police...
Then I knew what's going on...

My sista & mother go whack him with mops & brooms to get him off...
My sista almost wanna chop him with a knife...
That time I'm so wanna take the knife & just kill you off...
But it's not worth for staying jail rest of my life cause of killing you jerk...


After this happened...
Now my sista can't get into sleep...
She just keep on worry bout' that one day you found us...
Keep on crying...
Soon my mother bringing her to see doctor...
---------------------------
I really speechless...
I even think that we are just born out for helping you return money?
We are your sons or your servants/bankers?

You got hands & legs...
Why don't you work for the money?
Why don't you think how to earn for it?
You just think that we will help you settle it all

Everytime you owe people money..
You call us & you ran away to Johor...
What a responsible man...

Everytime my mother say going to divorce..
At last it's real for now...

My soft-hearted mother just forgive you once & once to hope that you will change..
And you once & once dissapoint her..
Only my mother think you will change..
--------------------------
Money is more important than family in your eyes...
You make my sister like that...
You make tears...
We hate you so much....
----------------------------
After you're not here...
We getting more close...

The days you're around...
I just can't breathe when I'm sleep...
My room just next to the toilet...
You always smoking in the toilet...
Everytime you just argue with my mother
Everytime you owe money
you just tell my mother like nothing happened because you knew that she will do it the rest for you..
I never see you worry bout' it at all...
------------------------------
We move from a bigger house into a smaller house also cause of you...
If we count all that money that we return...
It's enough to buy a bangalow...
I'm not joking....

No comments:

Post a Comment