About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Saturday, April 24, 2010

A year ago...

A year ago...
I writing blog cause of her...
Now thinking back, I think that I was so stupid...

She's not worth for me to do so many things for her...
She's not worth for me to shed tears for her...
Wasted my 4 years time crazy on her...

Now she's doesn't matter to me at all...
Just friend...

I had learned a lesson,
I'll never fall for playgirls again~!

Another thing is...
I found somebody looks like you in this school...@@

----------------------------------------

You're way more better than her...
I'm still writing blog doesn't mean that I still obsessed with her...
Just that blog can let me express my feeling instead of hiding it in my heart...
----------------------------------------
From 12am update till 1:50am
Only done 2 version of Black Shot patches!!! then 2nd Patch 99% there suddenly DISCONNECTED ~!! 1 hour work gone~!!!
Don't wanna play Black Shot for the moment now~

It's nearly 2AM~
Listen to 2AM's song @ 2AM, will have better effect? ~ =p

No comments:

Post a Comment