About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Monday, April 12, 2010

Betraying or wad?

Maybe I really should just punch him down that day...
But get kick from school cause of violence on a doggy not worth =p
---------------------------------------------------------------

Today,
I just gone mad...

Soon Nam...
I don't need you to involve in it...
I don't need you to ask that SOTB try not to fight/argue with me...
If you all think that I really wanna fight...
I had involved in it long long time ago...
Do I still need to wait till today?

Even I get whacked it's none of your business..

BUT first do you really think I wanna fight that day?
You think that I'm starting the fight first?
You don't even know what's going on..please don't interrupt anymore...

You making him feel that I'm coward ask you to help on it...
At the moment I feeling that you betraying me...
------
Anyway...
I really unbelievable that he being such narcism...@@
nasi lemak..
& lots more...

No comments:

Post a Comment