About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

MY PJK GIVE U DO BARNEY DANCE?!

WHAT THE FISH !!!
Last 2 session...
Dance show? I prefer Barney instead then lols

Between...
We just stand there watch show...
The rows that right beside us...
"I want nobody, nobody F*** you~!!"
That's what they sing @@
No teacher notice...
And they all keep gang-bang each other~*eww~lucky not on that row @@*

----------------------------------------------------------------
Started to feel nutz...
That Filipino "Ryan", Singh...
You guys talking not use it on yelling way~!!!
My ears @@
-------------------------------------------------------
Every time you online,
I just stop my gaming & talk with you....

No comments:

Post a Comment