About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Saturday, April 24, 2010

just to fulfill ur wishes =p

You, you & you
keep on asking me to update my blog...
fine...
I wrote it out !!

First,
It's great that nearly one week we can't see dog barking around...
Nigel guard the dog well please...
don't simply free your dog to bite people ~ =p

Did he get dog flu? *No more doomsday~!*
===============================================
Second,
Your face is kinda "thick", Mister Faker(aka Illusionist)...
I thought what's the big deal...
Just your relative did something awesome...
You no need showing off of it...
Your relatives did not you...

Cut it off~! Stop your freaking acts please?
Get back to your freaking acting academy...
SMKDL just a gang school... not for you to act...
=================================================
You girls don't hope that you will know anything bout' my secret ... =D
Wait until I proposed =p
The one who knows will keep his ass shut & never reveal that he knows~ Muahahaha~

Also that, thanks to those who trust me for willing to share your secrets with me =D
I'm sorry bout' what's your situation right now~Take care & I know what I should do[zip~]...

My things never get leaked once ~ muahahaha..
Thanks guys...
-----------------------------------

I'm thinking that I made it kinda obvious sometimes...
Just that you don't realize...
You always thinking that I'm obsessed with another one & not you...
but I wanna tell you that ya' wrong...

You also thinking that I'm just having a joke with you sometimes...
But I'm telling the truth...
-------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment