About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Friday, April 30, 2010

OoO|!!

Last time, I not in you girls' server...
After knowing from you girls...
I'm in the server ~
Instead of looking at the screen that full of question marks[you girls' blog]
===============================================================
Anyway, does this called a trading game?
My shoulders get wet once & I know another secret?! =p
=================================================================
If you keep go on like this,
The ones who don't know what's going on might really thought that you have phobia @@

Might be if happened on another person, that person might have the same respond like you...

Thanks again for trusting me & telling me another secret...
After I heard it, I had this emotion OoO!!!
That person is way more creepy than we imagine @_@
I knew it might be a hard time for you, because it's seem likes why every things is involving you into it...

Remember that how many friends supporting you~
Fight for it~!
====================================================================
Sorry guys...
Secrets are secrets...
I can't leak it~

Even you want to give a hand ask the person not me~@@
------------------------------------------------------------
Another OoO!!! emotion I used for is...
One of the loansharks come again...~

Actually he had found us weeks ago,
He bring along his wife ...
I heard that at the same time, my mother is going out...
So she only can choose to let them in & talk bla bla bla....
I don't know what's next...

but for today...
he still the same with his taxi...
He kept on waiting out there, somemore he try to hide at my neighbourhood's house..
But he's dumb enough...I could heard his car's engine sounds...

After the last time I saw my father,
I never missed him...
Sounds cruel??? Ask him 1st...
Without you, I'm still a human...
Lives normally...

Instead with you...
You guys maybe could saw me anywhere at the streets...
=======================================================
Still...
My sis...
still worrying/crying for unnecessary things...
Or maybe is cause of her jobs?
I heard she changed job/being fired... o.O
================================================================
I don't know why sometimes my mother still talk to us about the past...
Somehow mentioning him again...
I had enough of listening bout' him....
I felt like I was born out with vengeful spirits[Don't tell me DotA's VS -_-|]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think that this time is the most serious & confident that I had~=p

Shhhhhh..............=p
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment