About Me~AdrianCCSenG

My photo
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinging on the belief of being persistence proves its worthiness. Age: 19 UTAR -Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Y1)

Ads

Thursday, April 29, 2010

28/4~29/4

28/4
MuAHAHAHA~
I brang camera to school to do Sivik folio...=P
At the same time, Cameron[2A no teacher] didn't came to school~We spent all the Sivik session @ taking class or whatever club photos & @ A class
Having fun @ A class lols...
The "spotlight" never cares
From over 100 photos,
they take over my camera & delete delete delete...=_=|
Cause some of them[jac, jing, yu chze & liy hui] are shy to be posted @ Fb XD

Then the next day, they allowed me to post their photos ZZZ[not left much of their photos]

Another thing is I took a photo of the ........... =D
-----------------------------------------------------------
29/4
A...H1N1?!?!?!?!?!

Firhad get positive...
@ the same time...Ah gong get fever too~~!!
Everybody that sit around Jack gets sick~!!! ARHH!!!
Get far far far far far far away from me~ XD
I haven't get a try on driving~I still a virgin~ I still haven't try the feeling of in-love .. bla bla bla XD
---------------------------------------------------------------

I don't really knows what you so afraid of...
We don't know how to console you & get your ass away from being scare of it...
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it those words that you giving me as a hint?
You sounds frustrated...?

or you just treating me as your best friend & that's the end of story~?

Do we have a possibility?
Sometimes I think yes, we have...
Sometimes I feel no....
---------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment